Monday, March 26, 2012

Business card holder


Now that I have a snazzy new bag , people have been asking a bit more about my sewing endeavors.


Is there a better segue for handing over a business card?  But fishing through my wallet for one doesn't quite cut the mustard.


This little card holder certainly does!  Tutorial found here.


And look how nicely it coordinates with my new bag!

Wishing you some snazz and pizazz today!


Linking to:
Today's Creative Blog

Craft DIY Ideas





Creative Itch

10 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

That is gorgeous! I have red flower button envy :)

Dwell on Joy said...

This is super stylish - I want! Visiting via Tip Junkie! Come share your projects: http://www.dwellonjoy.com/2012/03/dwell-on-friday-ten.html. I am new to sewing and am going to pin your tutorial right now!

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

That is super cute! I love the little red flower... just perfect! xoxo- Rachel

http://bubblynaturecreations.com/2012/03/rainbow-glitter-dot-eggs.html

Delilah said...

That is so cute and it gives me a great idea for a wallet I'm working on. Soooo cute!

Dixie n Dottie said...

Super, super cute! I love it! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Safdar Ali said...

I am using the transparent business cards that's why i always use a wallet for those cards to prevent the cards from scratches.

Safdar Ali said...

This is great. I will definitely use it for my plastic business cards once i get it.

pheobe22 said...

Continue the good work; keep posting more n more n more. business cards print at 55printing

Sam karan said...

Thanks for sharing such a great article. Read more about Wallets & Card Holders

Inga Cotter said...

I love the business card holder wallet because it is so easy to use and it fits a standard business card. This is a great item that makes it easy for me to carry around my business cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...